Looking for dwarf, elf to include with the minecraft mod? Well, then go for NPCPlus that allows the player to create npcs with different jobs and roles as well as other functions. This offers more creativity to the player to make their Minecraft world more exciting with fully customizable NPCs. The mod is mostly aimed at adventure makers. Now, there is no need to feel lonely in the Minecraft world. You can experiment with different kinds of possible human spawns and other creatures.
The NPCPlus mod sure sounds interesting and will liven up the place for all minecrafters. Right click an npc for Npc Cloner and bring up the Cloning Save Menu.. Now, just click on the slot to store the npc and right click to bring up the Cloning Load Menu. In order to spawn a copy of it, you need to click on the slot where you have stored the npc.
• Santa (Merry Xmas)
• Herobrine (Its Here)
• Friends (You can tame it with Bread)
• Miner (Drops two stone Pickaxes)
Always backup your world when updating to a new version. The npcs you make can also shoot if you put an item in the shoot slot. You can also increase the attack range to a shooting range. You will need to give a larger attack range to the bigger Npcs. You will find the cloned npcs saved in the .minecraft/customnpcs/clones.dat. Moreover, you can stock blocks as helmets.
Installation for NPCPlus for Minecraft:
1. Install ModLoader
2. Download mod files and extract them to any folder
3. Go to start menu and open the run dialog box
4. Type %appdata% and press enter
5. Now open the .minecraft/bin folder and open minecraft.jar file with a suitable compressed file manager
6. Copy the contents of the extracted mod files over here
7. Delete the META-INF folder
8. Close Minecraft.jar
9. Play your game!